Territorial is a software development studio in Saskatoon with a 15 year history. A commitment to social causes guides our organization’s work. We’re a tight-knit team who takes pride in what we do. We specialize in web development, mobile development, UI/UX design, and graphic design. We want our workplace to have an atmosphere that is diverse, flexible, and fun. We believe that a healthy work environment leads to great work.
Territorial is seeking an experienced designer to work on our mental health mobile application Hugr, client projects, and occasionally on legacy projects.
Under direction of your team, your primary duties may include:
- User Experience / User Interface Design
- Design websites, pages, and wireframes for our clients
- Design mobile applications following current mobile design patterns
- Preparing digital assets for web and mobile applications
- Understanding client needs and communicating with clients
Recommended Design Experience
- Design-based education and/or experience
- Experience designing cross-platform mobile application experiences
- Interest in workings of the internet and a solid understanding of user experience
Nice to Have
- Content creation, copywriting, editing, or photography skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Front-end development knowledge (css, html, etc)
- Mobile application build experience (can you install apps from Xcode / Android Studio)
- Version control experience using git
Territorial understands that technologies change. Priority will be given to Designers that show a proficiency for learning new tools and keeping up to date with web and mobile UI/UX guidelines.
- Health plan
- Remote working options
- Flexible vacation schedule
- Flexible working hours
Position is for 20-35h per week (as chosen by you). Salary range is between $45,000 and $85,000 depending on experience and skills.
Interested? Email email@example.com with a single .pdf that includes both your cover letter and resume. Please submit your application before May 11th to be considered. Thank you for taking the time to read our posting.