Territorial is a software development studio in Saskatoon with a 14 year history. A commitment to social causes guides our organization’s work. We’re a tight-knit team who takes pride in what we do. We specialize in web development, mobile development, UI/UX design, and graphic design. We want our workplace to have an atmosphere that is diverse, flexible, and fun. We believe that a healthy work environment leads to great work.
Territorial is seeking experienced mobile developers to work on our enterprise mental health application, https://hugr.ca. This app reduces the negative impact for those with mental health challenges by helping build support networks.
A majority of your time would be spent on Hugr. You will sometimes be required to work on other mobile applications and very occasionally on legacy projects. Your primary duties will be:
- iOS & Android Development
- Completing user stories on an agile team in one-week sprints
- Creating user interfaces from design mock-ups
- Xcode with Swift, & Objective C
- Android Studios with Java
- React Native
Nice to Have
- Experience building fully native iOS and/or Android applications
- Experience publishing apps to Apple App Store and/or Google Play Store
- PHP, Laravel 5.6, and LESS experience.
Although React Native experience is recommended, priority will be given to Full Stack Mobile Developers that show a proficiency for learning new languages. This project is in early stages of development and React Native vs Native is still being explored.
- Health plan
- Free weekly yoga
- Flexible vacation schedule
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working option
Position is for 20-40h per week (as chosen by you). Salary range is between $50,000 and $85,000.
Interested? Apply as soon as possible, as we’re hiring when we find the right person. Email email@example.com to apply. Thank you for taking the time to read our posting!